Watch as our wildlife team begins a flying squirrel removal! Flying Squirrels are actually quite common in Maryland, although they are not often seen due to their nocturnal nature. They get their name from the webbed skin that stretches from their front to their rear legs that enables them to glide distances of up to 200 feet! Their size enables them to fit into holes the size of a dime and, in this case, take refuge in an Owings Mills customer’s attic. Flying squirrels are a colonizing species and will live together in groups of up to 15 members. This creates quite a racket and quite a mess. Our wildlife team found the entry point, trapped the squirrels and sealed up the attic to prevent any future intrusions.
- New Wildlife Control Office Locations Now Open – Owings Mills, MD / Germantown, MD / Kingsville, MD
- Top Rated Reisterstown Maryland Termite Infestation Solutions
- Top Rated Owings Mills Termite Infestation Solutions
- The Importance of Termite Control For Preventing Damage
- Termite Control – Facts, Questions and Answers