Dealing with pests at home can be a frustrating task. You may have already tried every DIY trick and home remedy to get rid of pests such as mice, roaches, ants, and others, but they keep coming back. Although DIY pest control provides temporary relief, it rarely solves the root cause of the problem. To achieve effective and long-lasting pest elimination in homes and businesses in southern Pennsylvania, it is best to hire a professional exterminator. Companies such as On the Fly Pest Solutions use advanced treatments to tackle infestations and prevent future ones from occurring.
Popular DIY Pest Control Method
DIY Pest Control Methods you may have tried or considered include:
Here are some common methods to deal with pests, along with their limitations:
– Natural solutions like vinegar, baking soda, garlic, and peppermint oil can repel some pests, but they may not be effective enough against more stubborn infestations.
– Traps can be used to catch rodents, but they are limited in how many pests they can catch at once and may not address the root of the problem.
– Sealing up entry points can help prevent pests from getting in, but it is not a foolproof solution as pests often find new ways to enter.
– Over-the-counter pesticides can be sprayed, but they often contain limited active ingredients and may require multiple applications to be effective.
Why DIY Pest Control Fails
– DIY pest control products do not eliminate the root cause of an infestation.
– Pests can become resistant to DIY products, leading to recurring infestations.
– Traps and natural repellents require constant maintenance to remain effective.
– DIY application of pesticides can be incorrect or inconsistent, worsening the problem.
– Locating major entry points or nests can be difficult without professional help.
Why You Should Consider Hiring a Professional Exterminator
On The Fly Pest Solutions is southern Pennsylvania’s top choice for professional pest control. Our experienced exterminators:
- Locate the root cause of infestations that DIY methods miss.
- Prescribe long-lasting solutions, not just temporary ones.
- Follow strict protocols to ensure the safety of your family.
- Tailor treatments for your home’s unique construction and pest problem
- Offer guarantees that give you peace of mind.
Don’t waste time trying to control a pest problem yourself. Call the experts at On the Fly Pest Solutions today at (717) 630-8449 to schedule an inspection. Our exterminators in southern Pennsylvania will solve your pest infestation completely.