On the Fly Pest Solutions is a leading Pikesville rodent control provider with advanced equipment and certified technicians. We are a renowned, licensed, and insured pest control company with several years of experience and hundreds of positive reviews.
Tips for hiring a rodent control professional
Hiring the right rodent control provider is crucial to get the best bang for your buck. Here's how to choose the ideal pest control company in Pikesville:
- Look for locally-owned, licensed, and insured businesses to get reliable pest extermination services. This way, you are safe from any financial liability if any of the staff members face injuries or cause damage to your property while on the job.
- Make sure to hire the Pikesville animal control provider with hundreds of positive reviews and the highest rating on Google, social media platforms, and other online directories. Testimonials from past clients are also a critical indicator of a business’ efficiency and expertise in offering pest control services.
- Be sure to hire an experienced Pikesville commercial pest control provider with a licensed team of employees. Also, make sure that the staff members possess several years of experience in offering pest extermination services.
We are among the few commercial pest control companies near Pikesville to use eco-friendly products and humane practices to eliminate pesky rodents from your house. Our budget-friendly pest control treatment puts an end to the rodent-related problems faced by homeowners in and around Pikesville.
What are the signs of rodent infestation?
It can be hard to see a rat around your house unless the infestation is severe. Some of the signs of extensive rodent infestation include:
- Droppings around food packages, insides of your drawers and cupboards, under the sink, and in other nooks and crannies of your house.
- Nesting material like shredded paper, dried plants matter, etc. in different parts of your house
- Signs of chewing on food packages or signs of chewed holes on walls, floors, and furniture
- Stale smells from hidden areas in and around the house.
In case of similar signs, you must call an experienced team of exterminators in Pikesville to handle the situation fast. Conducting an annual house pest inspection can help you identify potential pest infestations in the early stages and prevent widespread damage to your property.
How we exterminate rodents from your house?
Our rodent extermination process is quite straightforward and delivers fast and reliable results. We begin the job by inspecting your house for cracks, crevices, and other types of hot spots and seal them with an exterior-grade sealant or cement.
Our next focus is the trees, weeds, and overgrown vegetation in your property, which can help rodents enter your home or act as a source of food for mice and rats. We make sure no branches touch your roof or chafe against the outside of your home. Our team will then check the cardboard products, boxes on the floor, and other crannies that might house any pests. In the final stage, we set rat traps with baits to catch the ones loitering your home during the nights.
Call On the Fly Pest Solutions at 410-982-5050 to schedule a Pikesville rodent control extermination service. As a leading rodent control provider, we use eco-friendly products and humane methods to exterminate the pesky rodents from your property.Pikesville Rodent Control