Our fully trained and experienced termite control professionals assist homeowners in detecting existing termite infestations as well as preventing future problems. On The Fly technicians create a treatment plan based on your home’s specific needs opposed to a one size fits all approach. We take pride in being one of the leading termite control companies in Baltimore Maryland.
Pest Termite Control Baltimore, MD
- Control Home Bugs
- Pest Control
Don’t Let Termites Destroy Your Residential Or Commercial Property. Termites cause billions of bucks in home fixings each year. Our therapy to termite control effectively removes termite invasions and also protects against brand-new termite nests from being established.
Check the honesty of your wood. If you believe you might have termites, inspect wooden light beams and also studs that you have access to. The wood will certainly be burrowed if termites have reached it. Establish sufficient water drainage for rainwater. Termites are drawn in to dampness, so make certain your rain gutters are not dripping and also soil in your lawn drains pipes well.
Maintain timber piles and various other wood debris, like timber retaining wall surfaces, away from your home. See to it mulch is never deeper than 3 inches as well as change the decaying compost each year– don’t let it accumulate. Do not leave tree stumps in the ground after you have actually taken down huge trees. The decaying wood is likely to draw in termites. Pest control home Atlantic services bug and bed bug stars active us pests bed service wood. Bait protection sentricon always contact bugs county.
Common Places to Find Termites in your house. Eastern below ground termites (like a lot of termites) eat cellulose that can be discovered in several items consisting of mulch, tree stumps, paper, as well as also insulation in your home’s wood wall surface studs.”pest and pest control services for a home are highly needed for pests ” Termites live underground, travel via mud tubes.
Exactly How To Avoid Termite Infestations In Maryland & What To Keep An Eye Out For Search for wings. When termites are ready to start a brand-new colony in Maryland. Keep an eye out for mudtubes on your residential or commercial property.
Licensed control and Guaranteed pest and pest control home. Atlantic services bug bed bug stars.
Active us pests bed service wood bait protection sentricon always contact bugs county.
Did you know: Termite infestations cost property owners in the U.S. more than $5 billion dollars every year. Well over a half of a million residential homes are affected by termites every year.
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
Eastern Subterranean Termites in Maryland
Eastern Subterranean Termites are a serious issue in Maryland. The average cost of termite related damages in the US equals over 5 billion dollars annually. Termites cause more damage to homes in the US than fires, floods, storms and severe winds combined.
Termite colonies range from three to six million termites each. Each termite colony can make tunnels underground stretching up to 100 yards from the main colony.
5 Ways To Prevent Termites
- Get your house inspected by a licensed pest control company. Using a state licensed company will get you a state certified pest control technician with experience in termite inspections. In Baltimore, certification for termite inspections requires being licensed with the MDA (Maryland Department of Agriculture).
- Check for leaks from outside spigots, roof leaks and downspouts leaks. These types of leaks will attract termites to your home.
- Removing any rooted wood from around your home, such as firewood, molding and old mulch, will help prevent termites from finding your home.
- Cracks around your home can give easy access to termites. Termites can fit through a hole half the size of a match head. Having a contractor fix and seal cracks in the foundation helps prevent these pests from entering your home.
- A preventative treatment will give you the peace of mind that your home is well protected by a professional company using the best practices and products. Here at On The Fly, our company uses Termidor HE, America’s #1 termiticide.