Baltimore Termite Control
Call now for help! (410) 982-5050
5 Church Ln Unit 102, Pikesville, MD 21208
For Wildlife Removal Emergencies:(410) 646-8850
Our fully trained and experienced termite control professionals assist homeowners in detecting existing termite infestations as well as preventing future problems. On The Fly technicians create a treatment plan based on your home’s specific needs opposed to a one size fits all approach. We take pride in being one of the leading termite control companies in Baltimore Maryland.
As Seen On
Did you know: Termite infestations cost property owners in the U.S. more than $5 billion dollars every year. Well over a half of a million residential homes are affected by termites every year.
Saturday – Closed
Sunday – Closed
We Guarantee Our Control Work
On The Fly is committed to providing the highest quality service to every customer. If you are not completely satisfied with our service, please inform us to that we may resolve the situation.
Eastern Subterranean Termites in Maryland
Eastern Subterranean Termites are a serious issue in Maryland. The average cost of termite related damages in the US equals over 5 billion dollars annually. Termites cause more damage to homes in the US than fires, floods, storms and severe winds combined.
Termite colonies range from three to six million termites each. Each termite colony can make tunnels underground stretching up to 100 yards from the main colony.
5 Ways To Prevent Termites
- Get your house inspected by a licensed pest control company. Using a state licensed company will get you a state certified pest control technician with experience in termite inspections. In Baltimore, certification for termite inspections requires being licensed with the MDA (Maryland Department of Agriculture).
- Check for leaks from outside spigots, roof leaks and downspouts leaks. These types of leaks will attract termites to your home.
- Removing any rooted wood from around your home, such as firewood, molding and old mulch, will help prevent termites from finding your home.
- Cracks around your home can give easy access to termites. Termites can fit through a hole half the size of a match head. Having a contractor fix and seal cracks in the foundation helps prevent these pests from entering your home.
- A preventative treatment will give you the peace of mind that your home is well protected by a professional company using the best practices and products. Here at On The Fly, our company uses Termidor HE, America’s #1 termiticide.
We Are Trusted
What Our Clients Say
Ken came out to help us with our ant problem today and was very thorough and polite. He explained a lot about ant behavior and the most effective ways to beat the little stinkers! I’m already seeing less of them in just 12 hours!
Great service that’s on time per agreed upon schedule. The communications staff and the service technicians are always willing to work around the customer’s schedule. Hats off to them!
A. S. Golder
Effective, responsible, knowledgeable, I have only good things to say about On the Fly Pest Solutions. I am a big fan of their preventative approach. (And the technicians always wear booties in the house, which is very respectful.). A+